Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mini-Pumpkin Ginger with Cream Cheese Frosting

Photobucket

Toward the end of October, I made mini-pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting for our church’s Thanksgiving Service.

I used the same pumpkin-ginger recipe that I used for my spider-web cupcakes

However, I wanted the pumpkin flavor to be bolder, so I used about two cups of canned pumpkin instead of one.

For the frosting, I used my new Wilton frosting pump that my mom gave me:

Photobucket

It works wonderfully!

Photobucket

My family and my cousin Elizabeth were fans of the cupcakes, and I heard a few comments at church that they were good.

(I think I wrote down somewhere what people actually said, but I don’t know where. That’s what happens when you put-off posting; you forget what happened.)

My personal assessment is that they were quite flavorful and had a nice not-too-sweet composition. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am a hobo that was just passing through but I like your site so now I'm following you.
    Signed, hobo
    PS if you're missing one of your cool cupcakes it was me. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete